Information and Assistance/Referral
The Montana Office on Aging works with paid and volunteer I & A/R Specialists throughout the state, trained to:
- provide information about services;
- refer people to appropriate service programs and agencies;
- maintain a current directory of service providers; and
- provide needed outreach work within their communities.
- All I & A/R Specialists are employees, volunteers of, or provide contracted services through, the Area Agencies on Aging and local service providers.
Culbertson Food Bank
307 Broadway Ave
Culbertson, MT 59218
Every other Tuesday
Wolf Point Food Bank
502 Main St
Wolf Point, MT 59201
2nd and 4th Tuesday